Sign in to follow this  
AdamZuN

Game mod question

I've added one dragoon-like unit to each country, thanks to Awar, without whom I couldn't do this, the AI will now choose two of the three available cavalries, so each country will have different challenges.

Nothing changed. Why?

Hi, I have played this mod I can say that very nicely done unit models and formation builds. Too bad there are no walls and towers though :) But the mod is interesting and intriguing. But I noticed one thing that the units have 1000 xp, is this a bug or so? Anyway I now use kiwi x and his mods because they are perfect and quite well thought out. Try them out

Roblox also offers a variety of monetization options for its creators. Creators can earn Robux, the platform's virtual currency, by creating and selling in-game items such as clothing, accessories, and game passes. This allows creators to earn money from their creations and incentivizes them to create high-quality content for the platform.