Sign in to follow this  
Leonar11

What are the best ways to build up my credit score?

Cut up your retail credit cards. Don’t use them again unless you get a kick out of paying 20% more for everything you buy. These cards are useless and the “rewards” you get aren’t even close to the amount of interest you’re paying. Keep one or two of your favorite cards and USE them. Pay them off each week/month, keeping a zero balance. I do this on Sundays. I transfer money from my checking to credit card each week. Each week is started with a zero balance. ProTip: Get a cash back reward card and pay it off each week/month. In other words, they’re paying you to use the card. Lower your debt to income ratio. The lower your total debt is compared to what you bring home, the better. Don’t max out your cards. The lower the amount you owe on your card compared to the amount you have available, boosts your credit.

My mom and dad want to take out a loan to build a dacha outside the city. They found one company and asked me to find out more information about it. Please tell me, is tripoint lending a good company? I read a lot about them and everyone seems to be satisfied with their services. But I need 100% information so as not to let my parents down.