Sign in to follow this  
eyedress

How can I tell if the jeweler is actually selling real gold chains?

Archimedes, the famous ancient Greek who gave us the cry of ”Eureka!” signifying “I have found it,” was faced with a similar situation.

A Greek tyrant had been given a gold crown as a tribute payment but suspected it was not the pure gold demanded. He hired our famous scientist to determine the truth of the matter.

The Internet is a huge site, which presents just a ton of all kinds of jewelry. I am not a particular jewelry lover, but when I saw the cuban link bracelets on some blogger on Instagram, I could not help but order it, because it looked wonderful. Clasp is just like any other chains. It is quite comfortable. The shade of the chain is nice, not very yellow, not too warm. The material it is made of has a very strong shine to it! Even my front camera was able to catch this, although it doesn't usually do that. It feels nice to the touch, doesn't scratch the skin, doesn't burn. Practically weightless. On the plus side, I can say that the chain looks very elegant! It is small in size and made of little links that don't scream their presence, but just shine beautifully. It is so simple, but beautiful at the same time!