Sign in to follow this  
lewishjeeny

The Top NFT Marketplace Development Company In India

Want to know the marketplace app development cost to build the platform like Etsy, Amazon, or eBay? It's a great idea because the statistics are astonishing: the number of active purchasers on Etsy in Q1 in 2021 is 90.65 million, which is 89.9% higher than Q1 in 2020. And it's not even the most popular marketplace in the USA.

But there’s one question – how much does it cost to build an online marketplace in 2022? The development requires various services that aren't cheap, and your idea may cost tens of thousands. For anyone who wants to know the cost of building a marketplace website, this guide shows the price feature-by-feature and the total cost across different regions: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-a-marketplace-website/

Just now the market of nft and meta universes is really empty, it's time to learn it, I recently finished a free academy from https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/news/prwirecenter/meta-force-by-lado-okhotnikov-announces-the-prompt-launch-of-the-unique-marketplace Metaverse Meta Force, I learnt a lot of interesting things, you can try it too. This is how I learnt everything about blockchain, I started to understand DeFi, it's what the future is for at the moment and it's stupid to miss this opportunity