Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

How to meet other gay men

So, I'm a gay man that's been single forever. I don't really want to be single forever, but I don't know how to meet people. All my friends are straight and not interested in dating (or even sex). My family is kind of conservative and not very open-minded about homosexuality. I am looking for advice on how to meet other gay men. Is it possible to do this without going to gay bars? Are there any other ways? 

I just want to say, I think it's great that you're open to dating other men. It's great because there are a lot of guys out there who are open about their sexuality and don't hide it from anyone, including friends and family. You've got more than you think! The only thing you have to do is go out there and find them.

I know I'm not the only one who's been frustrated by the lack of options for men who identify as gay on dating sites. It seems like every site is flooded with women and straight men. But I've found a site that seems to be pretty great! I'm talking about https://taimi.com/us-dating/texas/dallas/gay . It has a huge amount of users and they're all in the LGBT community.  It's also really easy to use. You can search for people by location or age range, or just browse through profiles without having to fill out any of those details yourself (if you don't feel comfortable).

Dating sites have become very popular these days. If you want to meet for a relationship, but do not know which site to choose, then you can look at this site. I'm registered on this site and then I met my girlfriend, so go to the site and register for dating women on this dating site.Goodbye