Sign in to follow this  
Lupandina

Live stream in Trustdice on 11th Oct!

We are new here, and hope to find same amazing friends as everywhere :)

Let's meet! @pubstream (or Peckatop) - nice guy! Always funny, always kind, and always ... unlucky O.o (or, maybe, too greedy? ^^)

And me, Dina - crazy girl, addicted to coffee and ... trolling poor Pecka 😄

We like to stream time to time, this time - here! 

Prize pool of 0.004 btc is prepaired for this stream, don't miss your chance to win! All giveaways prizes will be given as tips, so make sure, you have an account :)

TrustDice forum giveaway: 1 winner, 0.0003 btc***. Simply reply to this topic, and be in stream chat :)

Twitter giveaway: 1 winner, 0.0003 btc***. Enter here

Facebook giveaway: 1 winner, 0.0003 btc***. Enter here

*** Sub-rule applied (if winner of giveaway is our subscriber in Twitch, he will get 1.5x/2x/2.5x of prize, if he's subscriber of tier1/tier2/tier3 accordingly)

On top of it:

* your beloved quiz with 0.001 btc prize pool

* chat games during stream!

See you on 11th October! 19:00 GMT+0, in Twitch

With love - Peckatop and Dina from CryptoGamblersPub

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do we need to download the Twitch app? I had joined in the Twitter and Facebook giveaway. I did not subscribe because its minimum fee is $4.99/month. Good luck ahead. 

1 hour ago, Dolor4me said:

Do we need to download the Twitch app? I had joined in the Twitter and Facebook giveaway. I did not subscribe because its minimum fee is $4.99/month. Good luck ahead. 

You can login in Twitch simply in browser, it's not necessary to download an app (honestly - I don't like that app at all, and always using browser).

"Follow" and "Subscribe" are different actions in Twitch.

For all our giveaways just follow is enough (it's free). It's optional, if you want subscribe to our channel (it just can make prize bigger, but it's not required).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolor4me said:

Any follow-up on this topic? How's the game? Is it successful or postponed? Etc...

Date and time is written in first post. It's today, 11th Oct, 19:00 GMT+0.

Sweepstakes and contests on social networks are among the most popular ways to attract attention to your community and increase the activity of existing participants. And in the right hands, it is also one of the most effective. It's unclear why they chose Facebook for the prank... After all, it is forbidden to ask users to share a post or otherwise provoke activity to participate in contests. It is forbidden to use connections with friends (for example, to require them to be marked in a publication). In this network, you can ask participants to comment on a post with a contest. Yes, and you can do without tools like https://megafamous.com/free-trial.

Edited by pharmacya