Sign in to follow this  
eyedress

Which tool is used in CNC?

Картинки по запросу
Face Mill/Shell Mill 
A face mill or shell mill is typically the first tool used in a CNC machining operation. These tools are commonly a few inches in diameter and good for removing material from a wide area, making them great for an initial roughing pass to level off the face of your stock material

If you are interested in the idea of milling machines, then I congratulate you. Here I am your savior, I’ll say a few words about the fact that I found a very competent and high-quality machine shop just for you, here is this site https://www.syil.com/ a  year ago I bought myself one of these machines and stayed very satisfied. Mineral casting cuts like paper, no doubt about it. You will not regret 

Edited by MultiXx

CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines use a variety of tools depending on the specific application, but some common tools include:

Cutting tools: These tools are used to remove material from the workpiece to shape it into the desired form. Examples of cutting tools include drills, end mills, boring tools, and turning tools.

Grinders: These tools are used to sharpen and smooth cutting tools, such as drills or end mills.

Probes: These tools are used to measure the position and shape of the workpiece, allowing the machine to make precise adjustments to the cutting tool.

Rotary tables: These tools allow the workpiece to be rotated to different positions, making it easier to access different areas of the part with the cutting tool.

Speaking of which, if you need a reliable supplier of CNC machines, you should turn to cncfirst. I have been working with these guys for a long time and they have never let me down yet.