Sign in to follow this  
GavinAtkins

I don't have time to study

Since I have a younger sister that I look after, I don't have any free time at all. Especially when it comes to studying. I know that many people use special sites to help with homework. What website have you personally used and could you recommend?

I heard that the Ministry of Education has long been talking about abolishing all homework, because students complain that they do not have enough time to complete all assignments. I do not know if this is right. Because sometimes I use geometry homework helper not only to get a ready answer but also to see the correct solution of the problem, which then helps me on tests.

I understand that many people really don't have time to devote to their studies. I myself worked very hard during my high school and college years to feed my family. That's why I repeatedly used online essay writing sites. For example, I can advise you to read about myadmissionsessay review. It's a very effective way to do an essay.

It seems to me that this is nonsense. If you need any language, then you will definitely find the time, energy, and opportunities to study it. For example, now you can learn English in all sorts of ways. Here you can find private English classes if you don't feel comfortable learning in a group. In general, I mean that these are just excuses.

I think it depends more on the effective allocation of your time.

Edited by Zorenn

Although it is very difficult for a student to find extra time specifically for quality study of a foreign language. This is possible only if, buy research papers, there is time to develop important skills and consolidate this knowledge.

Try to plan your study time in advance. What I find useful is listening to relaxing music while studying. Also, try to solve the biggest study task in the first part of the day

In the fiercely competitive landscape of literature review writing, litreview.net emerges as a beacon of reliability and expertise. The profound understanding of diverse academic fields exhibited by their team of literature review writers enables them to deliver comprehensive and insightful reviews. The site's commitment to timely delivery and customer satisfaction further solidifies its well-earned reputation as the best literature review writing service