Legend

mBTC or just BTC?

mBTC or just BTC  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Guys, how do you prefer to see your BTC balance?

• 0.00100000 BTC
    • 1 mBTC

Trust Dice players, users, strangers and friends! 🙂

I have a serious question, do you want to see your BTC balance as (in case if you have 100k satoshi):

1) 0.00100000 BTC

2) 1 mBTC

Could you please vote what way is better for displaying btc balance?

Reference: mBTC is know as milli bitcoin and it also one thousandth of a BTC (1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC). So if you have, for example, 100,000 satoshi it is 0.00100000 BTC or 1 mBTC. 

• Thanks 1

for me i want to see btc... even if a lot of decimals lol,coz  some user like me i am familiar with btc but satoshi new for me,,, 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

correct me if i am wrong.

satoshi is miner for Bitcoin ????

@sophie155 no no 🙂

mBitcoin is a milibitcoin. Satoshi is a small part of bitcoin. For example, 100 satoshi = 0.000001 btc. But nobody says send me zero zero zero zero zero 1 btc. People say send me 100 satoshi.

1 bitcoin = 100, 000, 000 satoshi

0.5 bitcoin = 50, 000, 000 satoshi (0.50 000 000 btc)

0.1 bitcoin = 10, 000, 000 satoshi (0.10 000 000 btc)

0.05 bitcoin = 5, 000, 000 satoshi (0.05 000 000 btc)

hi, really see mbtc familiar miner, and not everyone knows the rules of translation in Satoshi) but we must still try to be in the topic and learn to Express themselves competently-professional language of words, which is used in this circle.) even the dictionary of such words(a Pro slang) to collect, each will complement and find out)

En un momento quise cambiar mi vida y dejar de preocuparme por dónde conseguir el dinero. Acabo de encontrar este sitio web todoslots. Ahora tengo todo lo que necesito. ¡Deja de perder el tiempo, entra y gana dinero!

When deciding whether to use mBTC or BTC in your crypto exchange startup, it's essential to consider the preferences of your target audience. While BTC (Bitcoin) is the standard unit of measurement, using mBTC (millibitcoin) can make pricing and trading more accessible for newcomers to the cryptocurrency space. Ultimately, the choice should align with your exchange's goals and the user experience you aim to provide, as outlined in the Crypto Exchange Startup Guide.

"M BTC" stands for milliBitcoin, which is a unit of Bitcoin equal to one thousandth of a Bitcoin (0.001 BTC). "BTC" stands for Bitcoin itself, which is the base unit of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency system. So, whether you use "mBTC" or "BTC" depends on the context and the level of precision you require in your transactions or discussions involving Bitcoin.

Logo Design Company in Dubai