Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

Why we should set a goal/target before we start to gamble

I have observed that in any situation in my life, greed has always hurt me, or caused me some kind of problem, it hardly ever fails, and there are rare cases where greed does not negatively affect anyone. I think that in the game, whether in the dice or any other kind of game this is no different either, it is the same process, which makes greed lead us to failure and consequently to loss.

Thinking about it, I remembered all of you as well as I who have gone through this, we started winning, we made a lot of money, and let's try some more, and we ended up losing everything or almost everything!

And you, like me, have already lost countless chances of withdrawing money by trying to do more, that is, not being satisfied with what you have already earned due to greed and the end is loss!

Are you greedy or have you learned to set a game limit to win?

What you think? Enjoy! Shared your experiences! Cheers!

• Like 1

I completely agree with your thoughts on greed and how it can lead to a loss in gambling. I remember when I first started gambling, I had a specific goal in mind - I wanted to save enough money to buy a new car. At first, I was very disciplined and stuck to my limits, but as I started winning more and more, I began to get greedy and wanted to make even more money. This ended up leading to me losing a lot of my winnings and falling short of my goal. Now, I've learned to set limits for myself and stick to them, and it's helped me to avoid falling into the trap of greed. I also have to give a shoutout to gambling websites like UFABET - they've been a great help in allowing me to achieve my financial goals through gambling while still remaining disciplined and avoiding greed.

Edited by AdamZuN