Sign in to follow this  
Zvds458

The crash

Is the crash in the game run by a person or a solely a computer? What im asking is the game a showdown between a player(wagerer) and a person deciding when to crash or a computer program? Has anyone ever asked this?

hi,sorry for the slow answer .

It's completely determined by random algorithms, not by humans.

The game is absolutely fair, each game can verify the hash value .

Thanks for you reaching out .:classic_biggrin:

17 hours ago, Zvds458 said:

Is the crash in the game run by a person or a solely a computer? What im asking is the game a showdown between a player(wagerer) and a person deciding when to crash or a computer program? Has anyone ever asked this?

You can check the FAQ page of Crash game, it explains all the details of the game

https://trustdice.win/crash-faq

i can agree its random so in my experience im wanting to see if anythingcan maybe influence the way the game plays

im not wanting to seem rude, dont take this the wrong way, from my point of these answers are bleek

The algorithm is set to immediately crash if you wager 25% or more of your bankroll! Crashers beware...

However if you wager 10% of your bankroll consistently, and start making your bets after a 0.00X crash... you can catch a decent 5X+ crash within 5 bets.

Also pay attention to other users bets!! If they're wagering large amounts, expect quick crashes!! I'd get out early!! Around 1.20X or sooner...

Pay attention to the patterns as well!! Believe it or not, it crashes in patterns. If you're new, I suggest betting the minimum bet or just watching how the game is crashing to get a feel for the rhythm before making larger bets!!

Good Luck Everyone