Sign in to follow this  
Alicewatson

What are the features included in the Rarible clone?

Rarible is the foremost NFT Marketplace in the NFT space. The current market cap of Rarible is $63.37M. A high market cap indicates that the asset is highly valued by the market. 

Because of the high revenue of Rarible NFT Marketplace, Many Cryptopreneurs are interested to start their own NFT Marketplace like Rarible. If you are one such person and want to create your own NFT Marketplace, then put a crown on yourself for this idea. 

Once you decided to make your own NFT Marketplace, it's time to dive into the development process. Right! So that you need to select a development platform and hire an expert team of developers. 

Here I would recommend one of the top-notch NFT Development solutions that took my attention that is Zodeak Technology. Zodeak - the leading Blockchain Development Company that provides unique features and functionalities compared to other providers. Here I listed new and effective features that they provide,

• IPFS
  • StoreFront
  • NFT Royalties
  • Multi-Currency Support
  • NFT Direct transfer
  • NFT Burn
  • Proxy Contract
  • Diverse Range of Collectibles
  • High-level Search Filters
  • Low Transaction Fees
  • Fractional Ownership
  • Decentralized Platform
  • Ownership Transfer
  • Multi-Layer Security
  • Secure Fund Transfer
  • Copyright Breach
  • Digital Asset Collectibles
  • Open Auction

I've fully analyzed their demo that they have exact replication of Rarible. Also, they offer additional features like private collection, time to auction, and Layer-2 integration based on their client's requirements. You can easily get their live free demo link by simple click >> Rarible Clone Script

Or get an instant free demo via Whatsapp and telegram just drop your requirements and get a live free demo

Whatsapp: +91 9360780106

Telegram @ZodeakTechnology

Email: [email protected]