Sign in to follow this  
mamarika

Problems in sex

The problem is extensive and I don't even know what category to put it in. I have been dating my boyfriend for two years. Lately we have almost no sex. I give him oral pleasures so I don't have to have sex. And he has nothing to do with my want/don't want, just "have to". Today he offered to give me a blowjob, I refused, and he said, "Well, then someone else will do it," as if jokingly. And I don't even know what to do?

There are times when the relationship within a marriage becomes so close that it is more like a brother-sister relationship. Too little distance rules out romance, and many people appreciate some unpredictability and distance. Trusting your partner does not at all preclude having your own territory. This can be a territory in the literal sense (a separate room) - or their own interests, the ability to do their own things, to give them time. Total dissolution into each other is not always good for the relationship - after all, the couple consists of two separate individuals, not "halves. It is worth giving each other freedom, as well as to please each other with something new. For example, you can try different attributes of sex, even panties with strapons on BesexStore

Sometimes we compare our current situation to the very beginning of a relationship, when sex was plentiful and desire was overflowing. As we get closer and more accustomed to each other, the overpowering passion and novelty effect wear off, and the sexual desire returns to its normal level-exactly normal versus heightened.

Many people without a partner engage in masturbation. If you do not have a partner and want to enjoy yourself in another way, then I advise you to buy silicone sex doll. Now sex dolls have become very popular and they are very often used by people without partners. So if you're single, then buy a sex doll and give yourself pleasure with it

Edited by Doslkn

To be honest, I don't understand why guys use these toys. After all, you can just go to a dating site and find a girl there for sex or a serious relationship.

I really don't see any problem in meeting girls on a dating site. You know, many girls want sex just as much as guys, so you can easily find a girlfriend for one night on a dating site. By the way, I want to share with you a blog https://dodgerblue.com/dodgers-lifestyle-los-angeles-love-stories/2021/02/22/ which will be of interest to all baseball fans. In fact, these are very beautiful and unexpected love stories of baseball stars.

I have been tempted to get a sexy toy for a loooooong time now and I think I'm gonna get me a couple of bunny vibrators. They're soooooo cute, I looked up some and they are literally adorable! are they any good? it feels like they gotta be good but at this point I honestly do not care anymore I just want one! SO CUTE!