Legend

Write Content - Get Bitcoin

Hello everyone! We have new and super cool Bitcoin Promotion. 🙂

Here is the rules:
1. Write content (text, post, etc) 
2. Characters amount: up to 250+
3. Topic: anything related to Crypto. For example(it's just examples): where to buy TRX, how to sell USDT, what is IOTA, best ethereum game, Doge coin memes, any of your favorite crypto topic is welcome to write, etc. 
4. 1 user - 1 post. 

A copy from other sources is allowed in the post. Only 30-40%, the rest of the post should be original. 

Where to publish your post: Anywhere in the forum, where it's appropriate. For example, you plan to write topic about bitcoin, then you can do it on Bitcoin discussion section. DON'T WRITE your Content under this post. 

Reward pool:
Minimum prize pool: 0.00025 BTC
If over 5 participants - 0.0005 BTC 
If over 10 participants - 0.001 BTC 
If over 15 participants - 0.002 BTC

ENDS: 22 August 10 PM GMT.

get-bitcoin-content-trustdice.jpeg.c7d7a0a18885fe7f493d4b119ea93e78.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I gave it a shot! I love crypto and video games, the fact that they are now combined is really exciting to me.  So that is what my topic was about, crypto and video games!

39 minutes ago, cryptoplaya said:

I tried posting the link and says hidden?

We've posted, now it's fine. 

Guys! Rewards have been sent! 8,500 satoshi to each user! 🙂

Thank you for joining this little event. New events soon!

• Like 1

Each cryptocurrency is growing more and more because many people want to invest in this area. I think he still has a chance to go up in price. Now I do not risk investing in cryptocurrency and after reading what are stablecoins, it became more transparent to me that this way of having passive income is a reasonable way. I wish them success there as well.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, Legend said:

Hello everyone! We have new and super cool Bitcoin Promotion. 🙂

Here is the rules:
1. Write content (text, post, etc) 
2. Characters amount: up to 250+
3. Topic: anything related to Crypto. For example(it's just examples): where to buy TRX, how to sell USDT, what is IOTA, best ethereum game, Doge coin memes, any of your favorite crypto topic is welcome to write, etc. 
4. 1 user - 1 post. 

A copy from other sources is allowed in the post. Only 30-40%, the rest of the post should be original. 

Where to publish your post: Anywhere in the forum, where it's appropriate. For example, you plan to write topic about bitcoin, then you can do it on Bitcoin discussion section. DON'T WRITE your Content under this post. 

Reward pool:
Minimum prize pool: 0.00025 BTC
If over 5 participants - 0.0005 BTC 
If over 10 participants - 0.001 BTC 
If over 15 participants - 0.002 BTC

ENDS: 22 August 10 PM GMT.

get-bitcoin-content-trustdice.jpeg.c7d7a0a18885fe7f493d4b119ea93e78.jpeg

Hello! Oh, this is really an excellent article, because there are so many unique opportunities to make a profit now and of course cryptocurrency live trading is one of the first places. Some time ago I found out about a very interesting offer on the website of the Bitcoin 360 AI trading platform that allowed me to profit from daily transactions with cryptocurrencies. It is available even to a beginner in crypto trading, so I advise everyone to pay attention and join the said site for free.

Writing content and getting paid in Bitcoin is a great way to increase your crypto portfolio. If you've got the skills, you can get paid in Bitcoin for writing articles, blog posts, reviews, and more. It's an easy way to earn digital currency without having to invest any of your own money. To get started, you'll need to find jobs that pay in Bitcoin. Many websites and companies offer these types of jobs, but it's important to make sure they are legitimate before applying. Meanwhile, crypto tax experts can help you understand how to properly report your income and deductions so that you're not caught off guard when tax season comes around.  You should also look into the company's reputation and read reviews from other writers who have used them.

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be used to purchase goods or services online, or exchanged for cash. The value of Bitcoin is not backed by any government or central bank, and it's not legal tender in any country. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation and transfer of funds, and to verify the transfer of assets. Get help regarding low serotonin symptoms as soon as possible.  While the whole concept seems complicated and confusing, there's actually no reason why you couldn't make use of Bitcoin yourself — if you know where to start.

If you're looking to earn Bitcoin by writing content, there are several avenues you can explore:

Freelance Writing Platforms
Cryptocurrency Blogs and Websites
Content Creation Platforms
Cryptocurrency Forums and Communities
Blockchain-based Content Platforms
Content Writing Contests and Competitions
Self-Publishing eBooks or Guides
Blockchain-based Freelance Platforms

By leveraging these avenues, you can earn Bitcoin by writing content and contributing your expertise to the growing cryptocurrency ecosystem. Make sure to research each opportunity carefully, adhere to the platform's guidelines and terms of service, and prioritize security when receiving Bitcoin payments.

Ecommerce Website Development